picture link

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Guillaume Larouche tears up Chambly







Near the end of last season, Guillaume came to me and said "I think I need to get a board for river waves". He had been using a Webber Afterburner and had tried his brothers little "Maverick", and wanted one. He then said:"I wasn't entirely convinced that a board desinged for the river wave would be better, but now I'm sorry to say this: Corran, you are the only man ever to have given me pleasure!"

Luckilly he was talking about his new Maverick 5'11". He's been riding the board all winter now and has a handle on it, and this spring he has been "going off" at Chambly.
So I whipped put the camera, and got a few shots of him carving and launching, and launching... and launching...
I took all these photos only over two rides... he was doing this all afternoon, but I wanted to surf too...

No comments: